From our first meeting until a building is finished, we work closely with our customers to make sure that their projects are exactly what they want.
Whether house, barn or new addition, we offer an array of professional services that will compliment your needs when planning your unique project.
Our Building Process
- Initial inquiry leads to first meeting to discuss basic house plans, desires, needs, siting issues, timeline, etc.
- Begin design process, preliminary plans and elevations for review and refinement, rough estimates.
- Generate building contract with final drawings and price guarantee.
- General Contractor (either us or other) begins permit process, site work, utility rough-in, foundation, and first floor deck.
- Frame is cut, erected on site, and closed in according to specs.
- General Contractor or lead carpenter takes over to finish house according to specs.
- Guidance through the design process.
- CAD drawings detailing the foundation plan, exterior elevations, floor plans, sections, timber frame plan, shop drawings, any 3D modeling required, all in an attractive set easily used for mortgage requirements.
- On-site guidance as site work is begun.
- The timber frame package cut, delivered, and raised.
- If selected, the shell, including roof and wall structural insulated panels, and roof decking.
- If selected, floor systems, stairs, railings, windows and exterior doors, cupolas, entryways, custom interior doors, trim and cabinetry.
- If hired as General Contractor, oversight of project completion.
Sample three-dimensional rendering of a timber frame home during the design process: